Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Herbalife Story

I have known about Herbalife for a long time, and this is my second year of being a distributor. In my first year, I did not do very well. The reason for this is that my motivation was wrong. I got involved to help my Dad, who is also a distributor… but I did not use all the products as indicated had as a result I was rather sceptical.

In general I have a whole lot on my plate. I am a stay at home mom, who home schools our three children, who range from the ages of 12 to 2. I am a freelance graphic designer and I am the volunteer manager and Angels Without Wings. I am also actively involved in our community with numerous community projects.

By September of this year I was burnt out… I did most of my work without leaving our bedroom, or even just my bed. This was not good for the children’s motivation or discipline. I had picked up a little more weight than I wanted to and I did not even have the energy to get dressed on most weekdays. I only made an effort over weekends when friends would come around, or when I had to go into town, to run errands.

At that point, I again focused on the success my Dad had with using the Herbalife products, and I started paying a little more attention to the Herbalife Emails that he kept on sending me.

While I could not quite afford the products, but I started paying attention to the principals of regular exercise and healthy eating. IT MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE ALREADY. I was feeling a little more energetic and less depressed… but the weight was not coming off.

In Early November, my dad sent me a package with some Herbalife products again. This time I used them as instructed… and what A HUGE change it made. I energy levels were elevated even higher. I felt better about myself because the extra weight and centimetres were coming off and my skin looked so much better…. I was back to being my patient and energetic self.. I even got a whole lot more fire to tackle project I never would’ve tackled before.

The nature of my work is very emotional. We deal with the suffering of children, either through illness, or poverty or both. Since I have started looking after what I put into my body I am less likely to feel overwhelmed and defeated. I feel like I can take on the world!

Even my spiritual life (which was very solid over the last couple of years) improved… I have more energy to do what our Creator called me to do, without feeling tired or burnt out…

I have 4kg to go until I get to my goal weight… and I am thoroughly enjoying the journey.


***Update on 22 December 2011*** I weighed in today and WOW... I lost another 2.5kg and a wopping 9.5cm IN ALL THE PROBLEM AREAS... never felt better... and with some careful planning and adjustments am still enjoying the festive season with all the goodies that go with it!!

If you have any questions or queries, please contact me on Herbalife.pretoria@gmail.com or phone Tel: 074 120 0279

No comments:

Post a Comment